Engine World Inc has been setting higher standards in automotive industry by selling premium low mileage Used Japanese Engines for over a decade in U.S market while others are trying to achieve them. We pioneer, we don't follow. We have the largest inventory of Japanese import motors for sale in United States. Each Japanese used engine imported from our lead office in Osaka, Japan is tested for compression, leak down & oil pressure. Our team at our head office in Japan and in Houston works hard to ensure that our Japanese Motors & Transmissions from Japanese domestic market (J.D.M) pass our stringent quality control procedures. Engines we import from Japan have the lowest failure rate because we have an in-house quality control team. In order to expedite our distribution we have assigned distribution centers all over United States in addition to our head office in Houston, Texas to expedite distribution to our customers. Our most popular distribution centers are in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, Miami & Atlanta. We want our customers to realize that there are several blind spots while shopping for a JDM Engines & transmission. Here are the reasons why we quell our competition:
- We believe in doing business with integrity and lay greater importance to customer service.
- All Japanese engines & Transmission go through a rigorous testing procedure before shipment. Our quality defines our product !
- Majority of our business relies on repeat customers. They realize cheap price in used engine business always means low quality !
- We offer expedited shipping nationwide within Continental United States & Canada. - We care for our customers so we ship what we would install in our own vehicle.
- We hire experienced and certified technicians whom we pay well so they are motivated.
Vendors selling cheap engines also make money by compromising on quality. We work hard to add quality to our product. " Low mileage used Japanese engine" sounds good but we want our customers to know that behind the scenes we work hard to acquire them in Japan. Each team member in Japan & Houston head-office works towards adding value to our product by ensuring our engines and transmissions meet our quality standards.